SCHOOL STARTING

Some of you are starting school. For the people who ARE starting school, "Are you Excited and Why?"


Monday, June 18, 2012

Hi I am back on for a while! I just had the BEST adventure ever! Wanna hear it? Ok So my friend Toinette and I had Wednesday-Saturday together So below are the things we did!

Wednesday: We went to a Baseball game (Oh and these things we did are in Tulsa) 

Thursday: We went to the Tulsa Zoo, THEY HAVE PENGUINS! They do not have Penguins in the Oklahoma city zoo! (I go to the OK city zoo in the summer, since the TULSA zoo is a hour away and My mom and I don't wanna drive that long since it would take us us 2 HOURS to get there!)                       

Then I think Later either Thursday, Or Friday we went to see the movie THE HUNGER GAMES! 

Friday: We went to the Indian Native American Museseum, then a INDIAN restraunt Called INDIAN PALACE! INDIAN DAY! :D

Saturday: We went to a Arcade Restraunt called INCREDIBLE PIZZA. And it was my last day!

Yep! My Visit with my BFFL Toinette was the BEST adventure I could EVER ask for! I hope you enjoyed my FIRST adventure alone with NOBODY in my family to be there like my mom or dad or Sister. AND I WAS ONLY 12! :D
-Amy

2 comments:

  1. I remember when Tulsa was doing a fund raiser to buy the penguins for the zoo. They sold these big statues to stores for a lot of money, and the money went to the zoo for the penguins. (Here's some pictures of how the stores painted their penguin statues: http://www.realtown.com/Jwhitby/blog/about-tulsa/whats-with-all-the-penguins)

    But I never got to see the live penguins at the zoo. Are they cool?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhiannon, and anyone else who is on.
    Yes they are VERRRY Cut and cool! They also had one of those penguins at the Fish Aquarium!

    ReplyDelete

what are you doing this summer?